30 Jan 2020
When it comes to tree lopping or tree removal on the Gold Coast, you can trust the team here at Tree Essence Arborists. Our reputation is evident in the 5 star reviews that we receive from our clients, plus our “track record” speaks of competence and diligence under any circumstance. When it comes to arborist services, our core values are aligned with intrinsic nature.
The team here at Tree Essence have extensive arboricultural knowledge and will provide you with expert tree advice so that you can make an informed decision on whatever service you are requiring. We use the latest equipment and safety protocols ensuring our clients receive the highest quality workmanship and service.
If you have any concerns with trees or shrubs on your property, we are more than happy to undertake a visual assessment to put your mind at ease. We can also organise a Health Management Plan for you.
So what is involved in a Health Management Plan?
– It is an annual occurrence
– We do a soil injection treatment
– Canopy foliage spray is used as the cane beetle is a contributing factor for infestation of these palms
– We prune, being very careful not to over prune as this causes stress to the palms
– Dead fronds are removed
– All the debris is broken up and removed from the site
– All health and safety procedures are in place given the location and the nature of the property
A Health Management Plan can be taken out for any type of tree maintenance. Once set up, you don’t have to worry about the continual maintenance of your garden.
Call Tree Essence Arborists Gold Coast servicing Bryon and Tweed on 1300 487 333. It is better to have peace of mind knowing that you tried preventative measures to keep you and your property safe. We proudly support our community.